- Calcium carbonate or Limestone is heated to a temperature between 1250 C and 1400 C in Kilns (oven) and it decomposes to quicklime and carbon dioxide.
- Quick lime is an amorphous white solid oxide that is basic in nature and forms salts when it comes in contact with an acid.
- Fine Snow White Free Flowing Powder
- Room Temperature
- Soluble in water & glycerol
- Quick Lime Powder
- 56.0774 g/mol Grams (g)
- Industrial Usage
- 3.34 g/cm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 2,613 C (4,735 F; 2,886 K)
- 180 Days from Date of Manufacturing Days
Quick Lime Powder
Calcium Oxide (CaO) having CAS-No.: 1305-78-8, commonly known as Quicklime Powder/ Burnt Lime/ Unslaked Lime, is usually made by the thermal decomposition of materials, such as Limestone or Seashells, that contain Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3; mineral calcite) in a lime kiln. This is accomplished by heating the material to above 825 C (1,517 F), a process called calcination or lime-burning, to liberate a molecule of carbon dioxide (CO2), leaving to form "Quicklime Powder".
- 1000 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Laminated HDPE Bags / Natural PP Bag
- All India
G-37, Race Course Dehradun Uttarakhand India +918037404917